Astrosteve approved

Free HTML Codes

Astro Steves Astrophysics Blog: Heres an interesting topic to kick off my blog. Do you belive in a multi-verse as opposed to a solitary universe and why?

Saturday 30 October 2010

Heres an interesting topic to kick off my blog. Do you belive in a multi-verse as opposed to a solitary universe and why?

Is a single "universe" the answer as posed by the big bang? well according to new theories on creation, such as the oscillating universe and cyclic universe theories, the big bang is wrong.

4 comments:

  1. I cant remember its exact name but I like this theory; its called something like the "soap bubble" theory and the idea is that a black hole sucks in objects and light etc. and these are compressed to a singularity point which then explodes at the other end of the black hole and this explosion is basically the big bang, I like this because if proven, it explains how our Universe came about and how all the materials that are in the our Universe came to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A more scientific name for it is cyclic theory, and that's already summarised on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, your right actualy, soap bubble theory is different it's just the way you explained it. soap bubble theory's about a multiverse isn't it? with lots of randomly placed, differently forming universes separated by a void of absolute vacuum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well to be honest I couldn't remember the exact name but yer I think your right about that i like my one better though...

    ReplyDelete

Web Counter