Astrosteve approved

Free HTML Codes

Astro Steves Astrophysics Blog: Find me on Youtube!

Friday 5 August 2011

Find me on Youtube!



I have a Youtube channel now, called TheAstroSteve, and it's mainly about my opinions on atheism and theism at the moment, but I'll definitely make some videos about physics and general science soon. For example, this one about Gravity, the Big Bang and Genes http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAstroSteve?#p/u/11/DyydFDWOf-U

If you want some video content, from my usual personal lecture style videos to animations and slideshows about science, religion and philosophy then my channel's perfect for that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i am also interested in astronomy . i love space and univese. My only wish is to vist outer space. I need to know the secrets behind the universe 😄😄😄. Pls reply.

    ReplyDelete

Web Counter